What makes LTD so effective?
Simple yet powerful, LTD is specifically formulated utilizing three clinically tested and proven compounds in their proper ratios that have individually been proven effective and combined them into one powerful anabolic formula! Finally today, we look at the third, Testofen.
Testofen is fenugreek extract, an important part of LTD’s powerful blend. Fenugreek is a well-known, versatile herb that contains over 100 phytochemical constituents, including Furostanol Saponins and Steroidal Saponins. While fenugreek has multiple health applications, Testofen has been shown to increase sexual desire, help maintain sexual health and muscle mass and support the immune system, and that is the major role it plays in LTD.
In one 2010 study on Testofen, it supported an increase in the weight of the ani-levator muscle, which led to support for muscle mass and body weight.
Another study, done in 2006, found the following:
Study Results: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled human clinical study of 60 subjects was conducted using Testofen as the sole ingredient. The active group demonstrated the following mainly statistically significant results:
- Significant anabolic activity as evidenced by BUN reduction (p<0.05) compared to placebo*
- Significant support for free testosterone (p<0.05) compared to placebo group*
- Immune support (p<0.003) compared to placebo group*
- Significant support for Serum Creatinine levels (p<0.02) compared to placebo group signifying support for Creatine uptake and recycling in muscle cells*
- Significant support for prolactin (p<0.04) compared to placebo group, however, this increase is within physiological limits for men*
- Significant decrease in body fat compared to baseline*
- Supports maintenance of muscle size despite maintaining overall weight and reduction of body fat*
So, what’s in it for you? The bottom line is significant muscle growth and more free testosterone!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.